Loading Ticker...
You Are Here: Home » Infotech

High quality Loudspeakers of Triangle to enter Indian market

Triangle which is a French high-end loudspeaker maker will be entering the market of India today with its top quality range of products. According to the Triangle Exports Head, Aurelie Gonzalo, they are looking forward of India becoming its biggest overseas market in the next five years.

Triangle Loudspeaker Logo

Triangle Loudspeaker

The company has seen the big potential of growth in India when it comes to luxury products. If India would be able to live up to this expectation, surely, more and more companies abroad would invest in the country. According to reports, Triangle gets most of its revenue in their home place where its sale volume is about 70 per cent while the other 30 per cent are its sales on exports.

Since there home market has now become saturated, they are focusing more on exports of their product. They are looking to do well on the markets of progressive countries like Russia, Brazil, and China including India.

via


Share this post

Subscribe to our updates via e-mail or get our  RSS Feed
Enter your email address:


Other Related Stories: